Anonymous said: What does the southern flag mean to you
my heritage and my love for where I am from. the history of my state. southern pride.
7 Things I Wish Parents Would Stop Teaching Their Children:
- That nudity is inherently sexual
- That people should be judged for their personal decisions
- That yelling solves problems
- That they are too young to be talking about the things they’re already starting to ask questions about
- That age correlates to importance
- That interacting with someone of the opposite sex is inherently romantic
- That the default for someone is straight and cisgender
why leak nudes of female celebrities that are private and personal when u can do the right thing and make hypermuscled edits of them to enjoy
I don’t understand how all Muslims are called terrorists because of what one group of 19 extremist men did 13 years ago.
But white people aren’t called terrorists when they invaded their countries, killed millions of civilians, when they shoot up schools, shoot up movie theaters, and kill random POC. Isn’t that something.
White Supremacy Is
Always seeking the “good” in white people even when their behavior is evil and always seeking the “evil” in black people even when their behavior is good.
when the setup for a joke makes you think the punchline is gonna be real funny
when the punchline’s offensive